Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push Challenge

Do you find yourself stressed out because you are so unorganized? You leave sticky notes everywhere to remind yourself of what needs to be done, and you get overwhelmed because you have not done them. I am guilty of that too, but I'm taking steps to improve my organization skills and create successful tasks list my doing Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push Challenge.



















Chalene's challenge will help you make a creative task list to help you prioritize your daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly tasks so you can accomplish your goals in life. Of course, the first goal...Get Organized! Currently I am on day 13, and I already feel less stressed. It takes 21 days to create a habit and Chalene takes you beyond those 21 days to make sure this task creating habit sticks. She also offers a book called "Push" as well as Car Smart Audio to help you master your goals.

Chalene's 30 Day Push Book
Chalene's Car Smart Audio CDs































This is great for people with busy lives whether you work a lot of hours, have kids and kid functions, or just want to be more organized. Even if you just want more out of life...this will help you!

I will keep you updated on how Chalene Johnson has helped me, but I highly recommend you do her 30 Day Push Challenge. What are you waiting for? Click the link above and get started! I would love to hear your results, so please post comments during and after the challenge. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment